Tourism Northern Ireland Activity 2016
It was another successful year in our partnership with Tourism Northern Ireland which began in 2009. This year we helped them celebrate their year of food & drink via our Ecocab & Bug Bike mobile formats throughout the busy Spring & Summer months.
Once again we also helped them target high footfall musics festivals - The Big Grill and Beat Yard and created a fun, engaging photobooth activity on-site at both festivals.
To help celebrate the year of Food & Drink, we sampled to the public & passengers a high number of high quality, Northern Irish homegrown produce- A great addition to the campaign providing fantastic engagement and data capture.
We look forward to what 2017 brings to us and seeing this relationship with TNI go from strength to strength
- Festival Sponsorship and activations
- 2x 30 day Ecocab/ Bug Bike campaigns throughout March, August and September
- Targeting high footfall events including; 1916 Commemorations, St Patrick’s Festival and GAA Championship 2016.
- Approx 9000+ home grown food produce including pop corn , rapeseed oils and fudge were sampled to passengers and the public over both campaigns & festival activations.
- iPad data capture competition process was also used inside the Ecocabs & Photobooth activity for a chance to win a break to NI + tickets to Titanic Belfast.- Over 4000+ data entries obtained over the 2x campaigns.