Canterbury & Elverys - Tweet To Win new Irish Rugby Jersey
Canterbury teamed up with Elvery's Sport to promote the launch of the new Irish rugby jersey. HeadCase worked with Slattery Communications to help create awareness of the new jersey and to drive their social media activity by promoting their Irish Rugby giveaway online.
- We proposed a Dublin based Activation using 2x ecocabs and 2x brand ambassadors
- We operated an 8x day activation over the month of October, targeting key events including Leinster vs Munster at the Aviva Stadium.
- The Canterbury Ecocabs were used as a photo mechanic allowing passengers/consumers to enter the competition -By submitting a selfie for twitter with the trend line #TogetherforIreland
- The Idea was to create great content and illicit discussion about the launch of the new jersey and also drive footfall into Elvery's stores to encourage passengers to buy the product.
- The campaign achieved very high visibility and impact around some of the busiest games and events, and with target market
- The units themselves reached Over 550 passengers / free lifts & 200 photos collected, as well as direct activity on twitter from 127 passengers.