Chips - Ecocabs
Warner Bros used ecocabs to create a creative campaign to promote the highly anticipated release of the new comedy 'Chips' over a busy St Patrick's weekend. Headcase added to the humour of the film via brand ambassador uniforms and a comical video production piece written, produced and edited by Headcase TV.
· 2x Ecocabs were used over a 7x non consecutive day campaign throughout the St Patrick's Day weekend
· Brand ambassadors dressed in awesome, eye catching California Police Dept. uniforms to depict the characters of the movie including, motor cycle helmets, aviator glasses and police badges.
· We operated at several high footfall areas in the city centre throughout the Paddy's weekend festivities and also targeted events including Ireland v England, Six Nation's clash in the Aviva Stadium.
· In-Ecocabs ipad allowing passengers to watch the trailer of the film.
· Video production piece written/produced/edited by Headcase TV to capture the humour and great interaction between brand ambassadors and the public throughout the campaign.