GAA were looking for a way to promote ticket sales for the All-Ireland Hurling and Football Championships in a manner that would entice tourists and Irish people alike who were not familiar with the sport to buy tickets.
· 2x Ecocabs were used over 4x separate weekends tactically targeting high footfall areas in the city centre and major events including Ireland v Wales at Aviva Stadium and Dublin Horse Show.
· Ipads were used to show passengers not familiar with the GAA, how enthralling and pulsating our national sport are to watch.
· Score predictors and message boards were used to create elicit discussion about the GAA fixtures happening each weekend. It also created fantastic social sharable content with was used on the official GAA Facebook page.
· Information leaflets were distributed to passengers to push awareness on the availability of tickets for the hurling and football championships.
· Over the 12x day campaign, Ecocabs achieved over 800 passengers creating great sharable content along the way.