'Jump Into Johnny's Photo-booth and Win'
Our client THINK Contraception wanted us to try something new that would allow us to penetrate Irish nightclubs. HeadCase wanted to create something engaging that would get the sexual health message across, whilst also driving the strength of the Johnny character in a fun and memorable way. We also wanted to create some high value, genuine content to help drive people back to the social channels and Facebook.
- We planned an initial 5 x Nightclub Activation's over 4 weeks - teaming up with some of Ireland's highest footfall nightclubs.
- We offered the nightclubs a valuable on site activation, free to all clubbers.
- We created a fully branded 'Johnny's photo-booth' which was installed into each venue on activation nights
- The photo-booth incorporated green screen technology, allowing the clubbers to pose with the Johnny character and on THINK background
- Character based props allowed users to pose as Johnny in their photos.
- Friends were invited to submit the best photo they could, to be in the draw to win a €100 voucher.
- Clubbers were presented with a real hard copy of the photo immediately after activation - which also included Facebook url and sexual health messaging.
- A team of 4 x THINK contraception staff managed the activation, whilst also sampling 1000 protection packs per night.
- A very successful campaign that achieved high engagement both online and resonation on social platforms thereafter.
- HeadCase led this campaign, handling all elements from concept, design, execution, documentation.